Suitable for Explosion hazardous areas
Lumistar Luminaire USL 08-Ex, UL-listed + T3B, T4A
Safe high-intensity illumination for sight glasses, ports, or general applications in hazardous (classified) locations.
For illuminating the interior of tanks, hoppers, silos, agitators and other, usually closed, vessels and reactors as well as visual flow indicators in potentially explosive environments with UL requirements. Suitable for use in food processing industries.
- Protection: dust-proof and splash-proof, IP 65 acc. to EN 60 529/ DIN VDE 0470, Part 1
- Ignition protection, explosion group:
UL 844 listed for Class I Div. 1 and 2, Groups C and D
UL 1571 for “wet conditions”
Temperature Class: to T4A. Ambient temperature: up to 40°C
Ignition protection: Class 1, Div.1 & 2, Explosion Group: C & D
Suits circular sight glass fittings to DIN 28120/28121 or similar from size DN 50 and screwed sight glass fittings DIN 11851 from DN 100/125
Operating Voltage: 120 V
Power rating: up to 100 W
These sturdy, compact lights are now available in 35 W, 50 W or 100 W versions.
Secured to sight glass flange by twin brackets fastened
(Ex) Div. I, Div. II
- Data sheet (Download as PDF)
- Installation instructions (Download as PDF)
- CE-Certificate (Download as PDF)
- UL Certificate (Download as PDF)
- cUL Certificate (Download as PDF)
- Important guidelines (Download as PDF)