Lumistar Luminaires ASL 55-LED (aluminium) and ESL 55-LED (stainless steel)
Sight glass luminaire for universal applications; ideally suited for sight glass and light port combinations (single-flange version) and for separate configurations (double-flange version).
The optimum solution in the pharmaceutical and food processing industries, ideal for illuminating bioreactors, laboratory mixers and filters as well as the interiors of boilers, tanks, agitators, separators, pipes and other – usually sealed – vessels in operating environments that are not potentially explosive.
The specific advantages of Lumiglas LED technology:
- Insensitive to vibration
- Long service life and high operational reliability
- Continuous operation for LED up to about 50,000 hours
- The ideal solution wherever fittings are difficult to access
- No heat radiation in the light port (cold light)
- No additional heat which would be undesirable for chemical and/or biological processes
- Extreme high-contrast lighting
Compact yet powerful:
Dazzle-free illumination; suitable for use with circular sight glass fittings to DIN28120/DIN28121 or similar, with screw-type sight glass fittings in compliance with DIN 11851, and in sight flow indicators.
Type of protection: Dust-tight and waterjet-proof, IP 65 acc. to EN 60529/
DIN VDE 0470, Part 1
Convenient electrical link-up: The Lumistar luminaire is equipped with a factory-mounted screwed cable gland.
The Lumistar luminaire ASL-/ESL 55-LED is compatible with the following nominal diameters:
a) Circular sight glass fitting acc. to DIN 28120: DN 40
b) Circular sight glass fitting acc. to DIN 38121: DN 40
c) Sight glasses in flow indicators: DN 50
d) Screw-type sight glass fittings similar to DIN 11851:
– DN 50 is mounted by way of a separate flange attachment
– From DN 80 up, the unit is secured using the hinged bracket