ex II 2G Ex d(e) IIC T6 Gb
ex II 2D Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db
Suitable for Explosion hazardous areas
This Ex-type sight glass luminaire is designed for universal applications and is ideal for use in combined sight and light ports (single-flange version) or with two separate ports (2-flange version).
For illuminating visual flow indicators, pipelines, laboratory mixers, bio-reactors as well as the interior of tanks, hoppers, silos, agitators and other, normally closed, vessels and reactors in potentially explosive environments.
The specific advantages of Lumiglas LED technology:
- long service life and operational reliability
- LED functions up to around 50,000 hours in continuous operations
- optimal for fittings that are difficult to access
- no heat radiation in the light aperture (cold light)
- no unwanted additional heat in chemical and/or biological processes
- extremely high-contrast illumination
Compact design, powerful light output:
Glare-free illumination; suitable for circular sight glass fittings to DIN 28120/DIN 28121 or similar, for screw-type sight glass fittings in compliance with DIN 11851, from size DN 40 and for sight glass fittings on flow indicators from DN 65 .
Protection class: IP 65
Temperature Class: to T6
Ambient temperature: up to 40°C
High operating time by Hi-Power LED’s
Voltage type: AC/DC
Operating Voltage 24 V, 120 V-230 V
Power 11 W
Secured by hinged bracket or adapter flange