ex II 2G Ex d(e) II C 120°C Gb
ex II 2D Ex tb IIIC T120°C Db
2. Lumistar Ex flashing luminaire type USL 45A-Ex
Luminaires for vehicles used in Ex category environments must not only meet all requirements on driving safety, but also need to comply with the Ex directives specified by ATEX. At the same time, they are expected to be reasonably priced.These complex demands are met by Lumistar Ex vehicle luminaires which are approved for use in potentially explosive environments:
Gas: zone 1 and 2; Dust: zone 21 and 22.
Primarily used on special vehicles operating in the industrial sector, such as fork lifters, stacker trucks, tank trucks, etc., that are mainly driven in explosion hazardous environments.
• Rated voltage: 12 V, 24 V AC/DC, with 5 W halogen lamp
• Connecting lead: 5 m H07RN-F, 3×1.0 mm² (included)
• Flasher relay: required externally (installed in vehicle!)
• Certification: EC Type-Examination Certificate BVS 08 ATEX E 134