Lumistar luminaires USL 15 and USL 35 and UL- Listed types, stainless steel
This sight glass luminaire is designed for universal applications.
Application in chemical, pharmaceutical, biogas and food processing Industries:
It is ideal for illuminating bioreactors, laboratory mixers and filters as well as the interiors of tanks, agitators, separators, pipelines and other, usually closed, vessels in non-explosive operating environments.
It is ideal for use in combined sight and light ports (single-flange version) or with two separate ports (2-flange version).
Compact design, powerful light output:
Glare-free illumination; suitable for circular sight glass fittings to DIN 28120/DIN 28121 or similar, for screw-type sight glass fittings in compliance with DIN 11851, and for METAGLAS® and BioControl fittings.
Protection class: Dust- and waterjet proof, IP 65 according to EN 60 529 / DIN VDE 0470, Part 1
Voltage type: AC/DC
Operating voltage: 12 V, 24 V, 120 V, 230 V
Wattage: up to 100 W, depending on operating voltage
Transformers: Transformers for 12 V or 24 V secondary voltage can be supplied on request.
Push-button: Luminaires with a wattage of 50 W and more should only be operated by push-button (not in continuous mode). Should an integrated push-button not be included in the order/ scope of supply, it is essential for an external momentary-contact push-button or a timer to be installed in the power supply line, outside the luminaire! Under no circumstances should the maximum temperatures specified for the luminaire be exceeded.
Secure to sightport flange with stainless steel bracket or mount directly to a Sanitary (e.g. Tri-Clamp® ferrule or NA-Connect® ) fitting for sterile applications.
- Insensitive to vibration
- No heat radiation in the light port (cold light)
- No additional heat which would be undesirable for chemical and/or biological processes
- Extreme high-contrast lighting
- Fit & Forget – Extremely long operating life and reliability
- Durability – Impact & Vibration resistant
- No heat radiation from lens -Will not heat product in vessel
- Low energy consumption – Requires only 15 watts
Lumiglas Luminaire Lumistar 225-LED is suitable for combining as sight glass and light glass; can be installed on circular sight port fittings acc. to DIN 28120 DN 200
For illuminating the interiors of vessels and tanks, hoppers, silos, stirring plant and similar, usually enclosed, containers in facilities where there is no potentially explosive environment.
The special advantages of Lumiglas LED technology:
- Resistant to vibrations
- Long service life and high operating safety
- Service life: Up to 50,000 hours
- Optimal for fittings that are difficult to access
- No heat radiation in light beam (cold light)
- No additional heat which would be undesirable for chemical and/or biological processes.
- High-definition illumination
Type of protection: Dust- and water-jet-tight if properly installed, IP 65 acc. to EN 60529/DIN VDE 0470 Part 1
– Operating voltage AC/DC: alternative 12 V; 24-48 V; 120-230 V
– Lamp: 2 x 3 high-power LED
– Power: ca. 22 W
– Push-button operation possible