This sight glass luminaire is designed for universal applications and is ideal for use in combined sight and light ports (single-flanged version) or with two separate ports (2-flange version).
For illuminating visual flow indicators, pipelines, laboratory mixers, bio-reactors as well as the interior of tanks, hoppers, silos, agitators and other, normally closed, vessels and reactors in non-explosive environments.
The specific advantages of Lumiglas LED technology:
- Insensitive to vibration
- Long service life and high operational reliability
- Continuous operation for LED up to about 50,000 hours
- The ideal solution wherever fittings are difficult to access
- No heat radiation in the light port (cold light)
- No additional heat which would be undesirable for chemical and/or biological processes
- Extreme high-contrast lighting
Protection class: IP 65
Operating voltage: 24 V AC/DC 35 W; 120-230 V AC 35 W, equipped with one high-power LED
• Voltage type: AC/DC
Fastening options: Luminaires for sight glasses on circular fittings and visual flow indicators are mounted on the cover flange using the hinged bracket. With the screw-type sight glass fitting acc. to DIN 11851 or similar, the luminaire is fastened with a flange collar or direct on the slotted nut.