VISULEX Camera Systems (Ex)
- Ex II 2G Ex d IIC T6 Gb
- Ex II 2G Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db
same technical details as K07-Ex
Stainless steel housing
especially for aseptic fields
This CCD video camera has a zoom lens and is rated for use in hazardous environments.
- Mounting: bracket or sanitary clamp mount.
- Explosion proof: Ex Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22, Group IIc and IIIc.
- Power: 12 V from power supply, transformer supplied.
- Housing: polished stainless steel (Type K25).
- Size: 71 mm dia. x 140 mm length.
- Resolution: 480 lines, 0.4 megapixels.
- Zoom lens: 10X optical, x4 digital.
• Camera with zoom lens K25ZP-Ex/K25ZN-Ex:
The zoom lens of this camera is operated remotely from an external control room where the technical settings can be adjusted to meet the specific requirements.
• Design and applications:
– Pressure-resistant stainless steel body (grade 1.4404, polished) with built-in colour CCD camera, 1/4“ CCD sensor, 2 lux light sensitivity, a 2-wire transmitter with electronics, and an aluminium mounting bracket
– Approved for use in Ex zones 1 and 2 as well as zones 21 and 22
– Type of protection: IP 65
• Ambient temperatures: between +5°C and +40°C
• EC type examination certificate: BVS 08 ATEX E 131
II 2G Ex d IIC T6 Gb
II 2D Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db
• Ignition protection type: Ex de
• Explosion groups: IIC (includes IIA and IIB)
IIIC (includes IIIA and IIIB)
• Zoom lens (standard version)
– Minimum lens-to-object distance: 100 mm
– Focal length F = 4.2 to 42.0 mm
– Optical zoom: 10 x
– Digital zoom: 4 x more
– Horizontal viewing angle at 1/4”: 4.6° to 46°
• Electrical connection:
– Link-up is established via control line to the control unit (camera rack with camera control modules and video server, if needed) which should be ordered separately. The CU must be installed and operated outside the potentially explosive area.
A camera control module is required for each camera (or alternatively a video server) which is inserted into the rack. Besides single racks, racks for up to 6 camera control modules are also available.
– Camera supply voltage: 24 V DC (supplied by the control unit), Rated power: up to 8 W, 2-wire transmission
• Control line:
– 6-core cable (3 twisted pairs)
– Length: up to approx. 500 m (between Ex camera and control
– Transmission line 3P x AWG 20 C
• Weight: 2.0 kg
- Data sheet (Download as PDF)
- Installation instructions (Download as PDF)
- ATEX-Certificate (Download as PDF)
- CE-Certificate (Download as PDF)
- Important guidelines (Download as PDF)
- 3D Data (Download as ZIP)
Similar to the internationally renowned Lumiglas luminaires, the camera system can be attached to the cover flange of a sight glass fitting using a hinged bracket. If the standard illumination of the process is not sufficient, an additional Lumiglas luminaire can be attached if fitting allows.
Application check list
Please make use of our system conformity for your application of the VISULEX-Lumiglas-camera system so that we are able to submit a correct offer fitting your specific application.